Tuesday, July 13, 2010

FILM. THE CONCERT (2009)

Pure emotion, passion and surprise from the beginning till the end. I expected a good movie and I saw a great movie, as I haven't seen in years. I fell in love with each of the persoanges and I laughed and cried with each of them.
Radu Mihaileanu took a few cliches about Russians, added up the music of Tchaikovsky and transformed everything into a masterpiece. I expected a movie in French but the director understood the importance of Russian language, also the French spoken by Russians is "delicious". I hope to see more movies from this Romanian director who has lived in France since 1980. He still has his soul in Eastern Europe, this is the place where he draws all his passion and subjects from.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...